Improve charging system

Mehr
25 Aug 2015 22:20 #1 von dsj1979
Improve charging system wurde erstellt von dsj1979
Hi,

My charging system is standard other than a citrix relay being added and a solar system installed. I have 3 solar panels which work brilliantly and are connected directly to the batteries; I have these as I'm unlikely to ever use shore power as I prefer wild camping instead of campsites! :)

The issue I currently have is the engine only provides about 5amps to the leisure batteries when running which isn't enough (especially as the microwave and toaster uses about 80 amps! :) ). Is there a simple way to increase the amps provided by the engine or am I best putting a new system in bypassing the current control panel and going straight to the battery? As the odds are I won't use shore power I'm happy with that part of the system, it's increasing the power from the engine side I want to do.

Many thanks,

Daniel
Mehr
25 Aug 2015 22:39 #2 von Lollo_C
Lollo_C antwortete auf Improve charging system

dsj1979 schrieb: Is there a simple way to increase the amps provided by the engine ...

Hallo Daniel,
look here.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen und Glückauf
Wilfried

kein Support per PN! - Fragen im Forum stellen - es gibt fast nichts, was nicht auch für andere interessant ist.
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.388 Sekunden

Die Galerie der Fahrzeuge

Aus dem Fotokatalog

Bilder aus dem Innenraum

Wir benutzen Cookies

Wir nutzen Cookies auf unserer Website. Einige von ihnen sind essenziell für den Betrieb der Seite, während andere uns helfen, diese Website und die Nutzererfahrung zu verbessern (Tracking Cookies). Sie können selbst entscheiden, ob Sie die Cookies zulassen möchten. Bitte beachten Sie, dass bei einer Ablehnung womöglich nicht mehr alle Funktionalitäten der Seite zur Verfügung stehen.